The deadline for Fall Scholarships is fast approaching. Applications must be submitted by Sunday, July 8. See below for a list of qualifications and exceptions.
* HCC student ID and student email address required
* First apply for financial aid for the current/latest academic year (required if applicable)
* International & Undocumented students eligible to apply as well
* Full-time or part-time students eligible to apply
* 2.3 GPA Minimum required
* REQUIRED: 2017 Tax forms required - upload parents, guardian(s), & yours
* REQUIRED: Essay - Answer: "Why do you deserve a scholarship?" (150min-600 words max)
* REQUIRED: Letter of Recommendation - 1 minimum, 2 suggested (one as a backup)
* NEW STUDENTS ONLY - required to upload latest/last high school or college transcripts
* Awards for HCC courses ONLY and do not include lab fees or supplemental online learning tools
* Good academic standing
* All deadline dates are final - No exceptions
* Students who can receive 100% funding for classes through FAFSA, Pell Grant, or HCC Grants, Do Not qualify for scholarships.
* Students with 70 credits or more, or a degree are ineligible for scholarships (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters).
It is the student's responsibility to ensure the letter of recommendation is submitted and that the application is complete before the deadline date. This is required in order for your application to be reviewed.
Students receiving 100% funding for classes through FAFSA, Pell Grant, or HCC Grants, do not qualify for scholarships.
Students with 70 credits or more, or a degree (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters) are ineligible for scholarships.
For more information, visit: