Please read carefully before using the news.housatonic.edu website operated by Housatonic Community College.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- To submit a story, you must register with the website first.
- Once you are logged into the system, you will be able to submit your story by clicking on the "Submit your story here!" link that will appear in the main menu.
- Once submitted, stories cannot be corrected, except by authorized personnel.
- All stories submitted require authorization from administrators prior to posting.
- Stories deemed as commercial will not be approved.
- All stories may not be published and approval is to the discretion to the administrator.
- Stories are not to be accepted from the general public.
- Submissions are limited to students, faculty and staff of Housatonic Community College, members of the Housatonic Community College Foundation and Alumni Association, along with the Housatonic Museum of Arts
- Please note that you must register with your Housatonic email address so that we can identify that you are either a student, faculty or staff member of Housatonic Community College.